My relationship with Bounty has blossomed from a college girl on her own for the first time to a mom of boys chasing sticky hands throughout the house. It was no surprise when Bounty introduced its new paper towel that was infused with the grease fighting power of Dawn, I was hooked. I’ve always been a Bounty/Dawn girl, so having two of my favorite products together just made sense.
My house of boys (big and small) comes with daily spills and messes from the kitchen to the bathroom, the floors to the walls and every nook and cranny between. I’m constantly grabbing my Bounty to clean up mess after mess. I’m pretty much convinced the new Bounty with Dawn was made especially for me and my family. Surely they found out about the chocolate hands on my walls or syrup stuck on my counter. Maybe they felt bad about that medicine cap that was directly stuck on my kitchen table or the ring left on my end table from my toddlers milk cup. While any of these circumstances may have prompted this latest creation, regardless I will gladly accept every ounce of those lovely bubbles.
We received an awesome Bounty With Dawn kit complete with our own mini kitchen, a roll of new Bounty With Dawn, a pasta scoop, ice cream scoop (which was my favorite), and mini booklet of fun recipes. Part of our Bounty With Dawn kit also included a WalMart gift card to purchase items and create a tasty recipe! I let my little guy help me with a recipe and it was no surprise he selected the hot chocolate! We’re guilty of not ALL the chocolate syrup making it to the cup and although my counter hides messes well, you can’t mistake the dried chocolate. We had macaroni for dinner and the sauce had also splattered on my wall behind the stove. I’m not a fan of cleaning, but I was so excited to try my new Bounty with Dawn!
The Bounty sheet was super thick and smelled so fresh and clean. With just a little bit of water, I was able to work up a nice lather. Before I started cleaning my counter and walls- I figured I’d wash the sharp knives in my sink. I was completely amazed how well the Bounty Towel With Dawn scrubbed the knives and lifted all of the tiny particles.
I then went to what I thought would be “work”- on my counter and back splash. The one single sheet was so durable I was able to wash my dirty knives, counter, and back splash in one shot. After just a few little scrubs my counter was chocolate clear and there was no sauce residue on my wall!
Here is some info about the new Bounty With Dawn:
- Bounty with Dawn is a specially designed 2-in-1 product that combines an ultra-durable Bounty paper towel with grease-fighting power of Dawn dish soap
- When activated by water, Bounty with Dawn stands up to tough messes like grease and dried food residue
- Bounty with Dawn stands up to tough messes similar to a dishcloth
- Bounty with Dawn is the thickest, strongest Bounty available on the market, with 70% more fibers in each sheet and clothlike durability to stay intact while cleaning
- Bounty with Dawn can even be reused—simply rinse and wring the grease out to keep tackling any mess with just one sheet
- Regular Bounty is still recommended for everyday messes and spills
- The grease-fighting power of Dawn combined with the strength of Bounty cleans 4x better than a used dishcloth
The hot chocolate recipe was SO good- and perfect for the kids! Pick up a roll of Bounty with Dawn so you don’t have to worry about the chocolate mess left behind.
Canned whipped cream
Milk of choice
1. Squirt 3 tbsp of chocolate sauce in a mug.
2. Fill mug halfway up with whipped cream.
3. Mix the cream and chocolate together with a spoon.
4. Add the hot milk of your choice and stir thoroughly.
5. Top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
*Disclosure- This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Bounty, however my love for Bounty is pure.